Over 150 HubSpot User Groups (HUG) meet worldwide to discuss inbound marketing, technology tips, and learn together. Last Fall, SmartAcre, a lead and demand generation agency, in the Fall had our first ever Lehigh Valley HUG.
After taking a Winter break it's time to regroup. These meetups are for anyone interested in learning best practices for lead and demand generation and the HubSpot software. You do not need to be a HubSpot customer to join.
Our next event will be on Thursday, June 8th at Bethlehem House Gallery. Attend so you can meet HubSpot users, share inbound marketing ideas, and learn more about sales and marketing technology.
What: Lehigh Valley HUG, hosted by SmartAcre, Inc.
When: Thursday, June 8th, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 PM
Where: Bethlehem House Gallery, 459 Main Street Bethlehem, PA 18018
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Networking
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Presentations
- Michael Carroll - State of Inbound 2017
- David Snyder - What's the Deal with Lead Attribution
- Sonya Hansen - 0 to Acquired in 6 Steps
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm Q&A + Open discussion
Let us know if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!